Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fraud Fix::New Music

So a lot has been going on this past few months. Holidays are a bitch. Because of this, I have been writing plenty of melodies to keep my mind limber. Everytime I get on this thing to post something, I always tell myself "I'm going to write something witty and interesting". Well, you just read it. Enjoy these new beats.

P.s. I'm full steam ahead on a new full-length album to be released sometime mid 2011. It's going to have some of my influential colleagues on it as well so keep yours eyes and ears alert~!

This one is a little different from what you normally get out of me. I am a guitarist at heart. It wasn't until later into my musical exploits that I discovered how much I love beat making. But my cousin and I, did a lot of this type of jamming. And from this jamming comes the fuel for my beats and compositions. I decided to just leave this one in its natural form.

Life is Living by Fraud Fix

I made this track 'olders' for my live set, and it morphed into another beast. You can sort of hear where ideas from the above track come into play in my beat/guitar tracks like this one.

Olders - teaser by Fraud Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment